Angeboten wird ein REL Quake Subwoofer. Mehr Bass aus weniger Volumen wird schwierig.
Ultra-compact sub-bass system designed for use singly or in pairs with compact satellite loudspeaker systems and PC sound cards.
• True 100W (continuous) discrete, direct-coupled MOSFET amplifier
• Downward-firing long-throw 200mm (8”) steel chassis driver rated at 150W with ventilated pole-piece.
• Improved ABC® filtering circuit
• Four position mode selector: line/LFE (0 degrees phase and 180 degrees phase)
• Audiophile grade toroidal transformer
• Slam/depth switch
• High quality, gas-tight Neutrik Speakon input (high level)
• High quality, panel-mounted phono input at +12dB (low level)
• PC compatible input for easy connection to PC sound systems
• Totally discrete input circuitry for high and low level inputs
• Separate volume controls for high and low-level adjustment
• Simultaneous connection of high and low level sources
• Set-Safe® audibly transparent driver protection
• Double-sided glass-fibre board with plated-through holes
• IEC power input socket - no captive leads for installation flexibility
• Hand-built in Great Britain, three year worldwide warranty
System Type Active ZeroQ Acoustic Suspension System with ABC® variable bass filter. Closed box, 11 litre.
Lower frequency response (-6dB in room) 23Hz
Amplifier Input impedance
High level 100 kOhm
Low level 10 kOhm
PC 2.5 kOhm
Gain Control Range 80dB
Drive unit impedance 4 ohm
Mains input voltage 115 V 50/60 Hz or 230 V 50/60 Hz, subject to country
Dimensions WxHxD mm (inches) incl. feet and rear panel controls 25.3x29.4x27.2 (9.96x11.57x10.7)
Weight Kg (lbs) 7.4 (16.28)
Finishes Brittex Black, Silver, Balanced Cherry and Maple Veneer